You comment her song lyrics on her live stream (requested)

It was really a thing Taylor did a lot, but she's been trying to do it more often. So when she started the live stream it made her so happy to see all the fans that immediately joined.

It only took a couple minutes before hundreds of thousands of people joined and she couldn't help but wish that you'd join too. The distance was rough on the two of you but you always made it work, but she missed you a lot and wished you'd join it.

She was answering some questions when one comment in particular caught her eye.

U/N: y/n's here! 😍

She couldn't hide the smile that appeared on her face when she saw the comment. She bit her lip, hoping that you'd comment something, and only a few seconds later she felt like her heart had stopped beating.

There you were, complimenting her and making her blush like crazy.

y/u/n: Hey baby
y/u/n: wow you look gorgeous 😍
y/u/n: my favorite human on earth
y/u/n: I miss you so much baby 💖

Taylor smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, giggling happily. "I miss you so much more."

At this point, no one was really asking too many questions anymore. They were more focused on your comments and Taylor's reaction. She knew people were probably taking thousands of screenshots, but she didn't care. She couldn't focus on anything but you.

y/u/n: you're so gorgeous. I can't say anything to your face, 'cause look at your face! 😻
y/u/n: is it cool that I said all that? Is it chill that you're in my head? 'Cause I know that it's delicate
y/u/n: if you could see that I'm the one who understands you, been here all along.
y/u/n: don't blame me, love made me crazy. If it doesn't you ain't doin' it right. Oh lord save me, my drug is my baby I'll be using for the rest of my life.

Taylor smiled widely, trying to hide how red her cheeks were, but failed. She just loves you so damn much. "I can't wait to come home to you. Only a couple more weeks baby." She blew you a kiss, giving you a big smile as her eyes sparkled.

y/u/n: can't wait
y/u/n: I miss you so much
y/u/n: I gotta go now but I love you so much and I'm counting down the days till you're home with me again.
y/u/n: 🥰😘😻

"I love you more and I can't wait either. Have a good day baby."

She looked at all the comments of people telling her how adorable you guys are. She answered a few more questions before ending the live stream and falling back onto the mattress, smiling as she thought about coming home to you.

Only a couple more weeks!

She truly could not wait.