She refers to you as her wife but you're only dating

You were at one of Taylor's family gatherings, your first time meeting some members of her family that you hadn't met yet.

You were nervous before you two had arrived but as you went around and Taylor introduced you to some of her family members you felt more and more at ease.

She had her hand wrapped in yours, holding you close to her as she whispered in your ear about how beautiful you looked when suddenly one of her cousins came up to you.

"Hey Taylor. Nice to see you again!"

She pulled Taylor in for a hug before letting her go and looking at you. You bit your lip nervously and looked at Taylor making her giggle as she stepped behind you and wrapped her arms around your waist, looking between you and her cousin.

"This is my wife y/n."

You gasped but smiled when her cousin pulled you in for a huge hug, squeezing you tightly as Taylor giggled happily behind you. You two continued to talk to her for a little while before she walked away leaving you and Taylor alone again.

Taylor pulled you into her arms and pressed her forehead against yours.

"Your wife, huh?"

"What?"

"You called me your wife."

You kissed the corner of her lips and smiled at her, Taylor looked down at her feet before back up at you again.

"Sorry. Slip of the tongue, I guess. If I'm honest that's not the first time I've said that."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Sorry if I freaked you out or something but-"

You cut her off by kissing her, making her eyes close and open again when you pulled away.

"You didn't freak me out. I kinda liked it if I'm honest. I like the sound of it."

She giggled and rested her chin on your head, smiling to herself as she held you in her arms.

"Soon, y/n. Real soon, I promise."

You couldn't hide the smile or the blush that appeared on your face. You were so lucky to have her and love her, and to hear her talk about the future made your heart skip a few beats. You were really excited to see what it held for you and Taylor.