How she hugs you

Taylor loved being the big spoon in your relationship. She loved getting to hold you close to her at night when you were sleeping with your head on her chest or her shoulder.

There was something about it that made her feel good like she felt that she was keeping you safe that way and that was important to her.

When you're upset Taylor will let you sit on her lap and cling on to her while she strokes your back and whispers in your ear that she loves you.

She hates seeing you so upset and that's something that brings you comfort and she'd hold you close until you felt better.

When you're brushing your teeth or cooking she'll snake her arms around your waist or your stomach from behind you. She'll kiss across your neck as you giggle about how she startled you but you loved it. You loved the feeling of her arms around you. It made you feel safe and it made you happy. It was a simple way of showing affection and you loved that.

If there's a bit of a height difference between the two of you, when she hugs you she'll rest her chin on your head. Or if you were facing her when she hugged you she might put a hand under your chin so she could look in your eyes while the other hand would rest on your back.

Reunion hugs would be the best! When she'd come home from tour and you'd be waiting for her at the airport. You'd be looking for her everywhere and as soon as you found her, both of you would drop everything and you'd run into her arms finally feeling the sense of security and safety only she can give you.

It was an indescribable feeling, one of pure joy, love, and happiness. To have her back in your arms and to be back in her arms was everything you've wanted since the moment she left and it felt so surreal to be able to hold onto her again, and neither of you would wanna let go.

Overall, Taylor loves giving you hugs. It makes her feel so good to hold you so close. It makes both of you feel safe when you hug each other and you'd do it whenever you had the chance, which was pretty much everyday.