She's jealous (2)

All she wanted was to take out for ice cream but now all she could focus on was the server who kept gawking at you. She noticed his eyes light up as soon as you walked in and even as he's taken other orders and served them to people he still kept his eyes on you.

You were browsing the topping menu as you stood in line when you felt Taylor wrap her arms around you from behind you and rest her chin on your shoulder. You tilted your head back and saw that Taylor was shooting daggers at the guy behind the counter.

He looked away from Taylor, his eyes going wide before grabbing the ice cream for the person in front of you.

You walked up with Taylor clinging to you, her grip tight on you, holding you as close to her as she could.

"What can I get for you today?"

He asked Taylor and she ordered her go to flavor before the guy looked at you, his eyes lighting up again as he flashed his pearly whites at you.

"And what about you, beautiful?"

You went to order when Taylor cut you off.

"my girlfriend will have the same as me."

She gave him the best fake smile she could and looked back at you, pressing her lips to your cheek making the guy nod and grab the ice cream for you both as his cheeks turned bright red with embarrassment.

You found it adorable. Taylor handed you yours and took hers before paying for the ice cream and tugging on your hand to lead you out of the shop.

"Taylor slow down."

You told her, rubbing her arm in a comforting manner as she tried to get you away from the shop as soon as possible. She stopped and sighed, looking at her feet before back at you.

"Were you jealous, baby?" Taylor nodded and squeezed your hand that was gripping hers.

"Maybe a little. I'm sorry y/n, you just didn't see the way he was looking at you. I shouldn't have acted that away though, I'm sorry baby."

You took her by surprise when you captured her lips with yours, giggling when you pulled back.

"Don't be. I liked it."

You winked at her and started walking with her again, both of you sharing your ice cream.