The first 'I love you'

It had been a lazy day for you and Taylor. The day had consisted of literally doing nothing but laying on her bed cuddling with each other and Meredith and Olivia and watching Netflix.

It was long overdue- both of you have been so busy lately so it didn't surprise you when Taylor called you bright and early this morning asking you to come to have a lazy day with her and spend the night, of course, you said yes.

So now here you were- cuddling with your lovely girlfriend as you two watched 'the Incredibles 2' as Meredith laid in your lap purring.

You were watching the film entranced in a particular scene when it suddenly paused making you turn your attention towards Taylor who was now sitting up in bed next to you.

You sat up and gave her a look of confusion. She looked... nervous, almost.

She grabbed the bottle of water off of her bedside table and took a big sip before putting it back and playing with her fingers.

You frowned and grabbed her hands in yours making her look at you. That was when you noticed she looked like she was gonna cry, her eyes were pooling with tears and you moved closer to her to wipe the tears away that were now falling down her face.

"Taylor what's wrong? Why are you crying?" She shook her head and sniffled.

"Ijust... I wanna tell you something but I don't know if you feel the same way and I don't wanna ruin things between us."

"Tay, hey you could never ruin things between us."

"I-I love you."

You gasped and looked at her with wide eyes, your heart was racing in your chest as your girlfriend looked like she wanted to cry all over again.

"It's okay if you don't wanna day it back I just-"

you interrupted her by pressing your lips onto hers and she kissed back immediately, her hands going to hold your face as you slowly pulled away.

"I'm so happy you said that because I love you too!"

She let out a sigh of relief before kissing you again, this time for a longer time and more passionate than ever before.

"I love you too Tay."

You whispered against her lips. She pulled away and kissed all over your face making you giggle.

"Let's go make some cookies."

She smiled and grabbed your hand before letting you go and racing you down the stairs.

Oh how you loved her and it made your heart so happy that she felt the same way.