Jealousy (requested)

Taylor had asked you to come to a party with her tonight, celebrating one of her close friends. You agreed and tagged along with her thinking it'd be a fun night, but you weren't really having too much fun so far.

For the past 45 minutes Taylor has been taking you to meet people, you thought it was sweet of her to introduce you to people, but your feet were beginning to hurt a little and you weren't exactly having a good time.

Taylor was currently talking to Zayn who had also attended the party, her arms wrapped around your waist from behind as her chin rested on your shoulder, the music blaring over the speakers.

He was talking with her about her new music and how nice it was to meet you and how it has been too long since her last saw Taylor, and as much as you adored him, your feet were sore and you were beginning to get a little bored.

You excused yourself and told Taylor you were going to get a drink, kissing her cheek softly before going to the drink area.

You huffed and sat down, drinking slowly as you looked around the room. You heard someone clear their throat, gesturing towards the chair next to you.

"Is this seat taken?" You shook your head at the gentlemen and he took a seat next to you, sipping on his drink as he stared at you.

lYou're really pretty. You know that?"

"Oh thanks."

You continued to sip on your drink as the guy, who introduced himself as Ben, continued to talk to you.

"You here with someone?" You were about to answer him when you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist, giggling as a few soft kisses were placed across your neck.

"Hey babe. Ben, this is my girlfriend Taylor. Taylor, this is Ben."

The guy stuck out his hand shook Taylor's hand before he looked back at you and smiled.

"Hey Taylor. I was just talking to your girlfriend here. She's very nice."

"Yeah, she's pretty great isn't she. I'm so lucky to call her mine."

You rolled your eyes and stood up, grabbing Taylor's hand as you pulled her aside.

"Okay what's up with you Tay?"

"Nothing. I just didn't like the way he was looking at you."

You giggled and shook your head, leaving Taylor confused.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing. You're just cute is all. I can't believe you're jealous."

"You didn't see the way he was looking at you! He was checking you out."

You sighed and laced her fingers with yours, kissing her cheek and looking into her eyes. "Baby you've got nothing to worry about alright? I love you and only you."

She smiled and kissed your lips softly before grabbing your hand and bringing up to her lips.

"What do you say we ditch this party? Go get some food? I know you're not really having the best time. We can go eat and go home and cuddle."

You smiled and nodded your head, giving her another sweet kiss before grabbing your things and heading to get some food before going home to cuddle with your girl.