You make up

It had been a couple of days since you'd last seen or talked to Taylor.

Every day was torture and you missed her so much. She kept calling you and texting you, she left voicemails too but they were too hard to listen to.

You didn't answer the calls or texts, you felt like if you did you would crawl right back in her arms and you felt like this was the best thing you could do for her.

You sat in the guest bedroom of your best friends house trying to stop crying. You heard the echo of two voices coming down the hallway to the room you were in.

Your heart began to race when you recognized them as your best friends, and Taylor's. There was a knock on the door and you froze, unsure of what to do next.

"C-Come in."

The door opened and you saw Taylor walk in and close the door behind her.

"Taylor? What are you doing here?"

"I had to see you. Y/N please come home."

"Tay-"

"I'm sorry for whatever I did that pushed you away. I've been through this before, as you know. People that I've been with... they've just left. They walk away, sometimes with an explanation, sometimes without. I've gotten over them before but y/n, they weren't you. I can't get over you. I can't just write a song about this and make the situation easier. I can't just act like it'll get better in time because it won't. Nothing I do is going to make it better. I need you
y/n. I need you now more than ever before. I was starting to think about a future with you. I wanna marry you and have a family with you one day. I don't want that with anyone else! I only want that with you."

You sat there silently until you got up and ran over to her, your arms wrapping around her as you buried your face into her shirt.

You felt her arms wrap around your back, her hands rubbing up and down your spine as she rested her head on yours.

You looked up at her and rested your forehead on hers, both of you smiling before you kissed her lips passionately and lovingly. It was the first kiss you had shared in days and it felt better than ever before.

"I love you."

You whispered against her lips. She pulled away and caressed your face with her hand, kissing your forehead sweetly.

"I love you so much more."

You kissed her once more and pulled away before packing up your things and going home with Taylor, the only place you truly belonged.