"I'll always be here" (requested)

It was as if the universe was against you. Bad thing after bad thing kept happening to you and you weren't sure how to cope with it. Taylor had left early that morning to go to the studio and since then you've been drinking and drinking.

Growing up you weren't sure why people drank but when you turned 21 and had your first drink you understood why.

It was intoxicating and it numbed you and that's exactly what you've needed lately.

First, your car had broken down. It was old and just not in great shape anymore; Taylor had begged you multiple times to let her buy you a new one but you refused every time.

Then you lost your job, your boss complaining that you just weren't doing enough even though you had worked your ass off for her and that company for almost a year now. You did absolutely everything she asked of you and never complained once.

And yesterday your so-called "friend" had sold private photos of you and Taylor from a birthday party that you two had attended for one of your closest friends.

The photos weren't much, just some kissing and cute moments, but they had spread like wildfire and you were so mad that someone so close to you released such private and intimate moments and photos.

Taylor wasn't mad at you at all though. She understood that it wasn't your fault and honestly didn't mind. It was nothing super intimate and the photos weren't revealing in any way, but you were mad; mad at yourself mostly, but also her and whoever the hell she sold that photo to in the first place.

Drinking helped you cope with it- with the anger and betrayal you felt. It numbed all the disappointment you felt and made you feel better.

You weren't sure what time it was but it was most definitely night time considering all the lights were off in the house and it was pitch black from being so dark outside.

You heard the front door open and a familiar voice echoed through the house.

"Y/n?"

It was Karlie.

You panicked! There were bottles of alcohol surrounding you and there was no way you could hide it.

You tried to stand up to go upstairs hoping that if you went up there she wouldn't even notice the mess downstairs but it was too late, she was already walking into the kitchen and you were too drunk to stand up on your own anyway.

"Y/N oh my god!"

She ran over to you and sat down next to you on the floor, letting you rest your head on her lap as she pulled out her phone to call Taylor, just then you felt your hands beginning to shake and your heart race.

"Taylor you need to get home now. She's drunk and I think she's having an anxiety attack." She hung up the phone and focused on you, trying to coax you through the anxiety rushing through you but she couldn't stop it. She knew you needed Taylor and she was praying she'd get there fast.

The front door opened and closed quickly, Taylor rushing into the kitchen, shocked at the sight in front of her.

Karlie stood up and walked out of the room to give you two some privacy as Taylor rushed over to you and pulled you onto her lap.

"Okay my love, just breathe in and out, focus on me. Listen to my voice y/n, I'm right here."

She rubbed your back and your arms as she watched you close your eyes and breathe in and out deeply.

A few minutes later and you were starting to calm down, the stream of comforting words in your ear from Taylor never stopped as she held you in her arms. She wasn't about to leave you and she wanted you to know that.

Once you calmed down enough she grabbed your face in her hands. You were definitely drunk and she didn't even know where to begin.

"Honey, why? Why did you do this to yourself?"

"I didn't want you to find out. I'm sorry."

"What? Baby why wouldn't you want me to find out? You should've told me. Honey, you know I'm not gonna judge you. I never have and I never will."

You sat there silently as tears began to stream down your face.

"I'm just anxious and depressed. I feel like the whole damn universe is totally against me and it's like bad thing after bad thing happens to me. I hate myself."

She tried to fight the tears but she couldn't help but cry with you. It broke her heart knowing you felt like that.

"Baby listen to me. This isn't the way to deal with this. You're gonna get alcohol poisoning, honey. And the universe is not against you. I know things are tough for you right now but it will get better I promise and until they do, and even if they do, I'm gonna be right here. You can always talk to me baby, you know that. I love you so much and I will always be here. Please stop being so hard on yourself, things will turn around for you soon. I know you feel betrayed by what your friend did and I know you're upset about your car and your job but I'm still here, I'll always be here. I'll get you a new car and I'll help you find a job if that's what you want."

You smiled and nodded your head before resting it on her chest.

"I love you Taylor. Thank you for being here."

She kisses your forehead and smiled as she held you in her arms.

"I'll always be here. Always, baby."