Protective

If there was one thing that scared you it was paparazzi. They always seem to know where you are and they never respected your space or privacy.

When Taylor had asked you if you wanted to go out for some dinner you said yes, never wanting to pass up an opportunity to spend time with your girl.

Unfortunately, going out also meant crowds and paparazzi and even though Taylor was with you and would always keep you safe, it still freaked you out.

When you finished dinner you were relieved to step outside the restaurant hand in hand with Taylor with no paparazzi in sight.

You were laughing together about something that she saw on tumblr when you heard yours and Taylor's name being called. Bright lights and big cameras followed and you squeezed Taylor's hand, signaling that you were freaking out.

She let go of your hand and instead pulled you into her arms, wrapping them around you to keep you safe and to shield you from the cameras. She looked at you and whispered in your ear, "You okay?"

You shook your head, feeling your heart race and your knees trembling. Every step you took the paparazzi followed, the questions they asked were invasive and harsh at times.

Taylor sighed and stopped in her tracks, keeping you safe in her arms as she looked at you and then looked around.

"Hey! Come on, you're freaking my girlfriend out! Can you please just give us some space?"

The paparazzi took a couple steps back as Taylor turned you around in her arms, your face buried in her neck as she wrapped her arms around your back, keeping you close to her as she guided you back home.

You weren't afraid of crashing into anything or someone trying to hurt you, Taylor was right there with you and she would never let anything happen to you.