You get a new kitten

You were on the couch reading a book and listening to some music. Taylor was on her way home from the studio and you were patiently waiting for her to arrive.

The sun was starting to set and you felt rested relaxed, enjoying the peace and quiet around you. You heard the front door open and close making you look up from your book. Taylor greeted you with a small smile, walking over to you and resting her chin on your shoulder.

You continued reading your book until you heard Taylor sigh dramatically making you look up at her, raising an eyebrow at her.

"What do you want, Tay?"

"Do you think I should get another cat?"

You chuckled, rolling your eyes playfully at her thinking she was just joking around.

"Taylor, you already have three cats."

"Yeah, but we don't have one together. I think we should change that."

"You already found one, didn't you?"

She smiled widely and stood up, racing outside to her car and coming back in with a little kitten in her arms.

"I know I already have three and I really don't need another, but I found this little guy on the side of the road and no one was around to help him. I couldn't resist. Can we please keep him, y/n? Please?"

She sat back down next to you and pouted at you, placing the kitten on your lap as it meowed softly.

"Well, he is really cute." Taylor giggled and nodded her head, petting the kitten that was now snuggled up on your lap.

You looked at Taylor and saw just how much she wanted to help this little kitten and you knew you stood no chance at saying no.

Besides, the kitten deserves a good home and you knew you and Taylor could provide that for him.

"We can keep him Taylor."

She pulled you into her arms, kissing all around your face as you giggled happily.

"Thank you, y/n! What should we name him?"

You looked at her and back at the kitten, shrugging your shoulders and kissing your cheek.

"I'm not sure. You can name him or we can sleep on it. We'll have to take him to the vet tomorrow and stuff, but I like him. He's friendly and cuddly, I think he's purrfect."

Taylor laughed at your pun making you laugh along with her, leaning down and kissing the kittens head softly.

He was sleeping, curled up on your lap, enjoying his brand new forever home.