You're sick and she takes care of you

You groaned as you sat in the dark bathroom, the door closed and the light off as sweat ran down your body and your stomach turned.

You were sick.

You knew it already, but you had yet to throw up; although you knew it was coming.

Taylor was sleeping in the bedroom and you prayed she wouldn't wake up anytime soon.

You didn't want her to see you like this.

You felt cold but also hot and you knew you had a fever for sure.

You groaned a little louder than last time and felt like you had to throw up, this time doing so.

You stopped a minute later and leaned your weak body against the wall, wanting nothing more than to be in bed with Taylor as she held you tightly but you knew it wasn't over yet.

You leaned your head over the toilet bowl before throwing up once again, this time the door opened and the light turned on.

Taylor was worried right away as she sat down next to you.

She pulled the ponytail out of her hair and put it in yours to get your hair out of the way. She rubbed your back as you kept getting sick, your throat burning, and a tear falling down your cheek.

A couple minutes later you stopped again and rested your head against the toilet seat.

"Y/N are you okay?"

You shook your head as she continued to rub your back, a couple of soft kisses getting pressed onto your bare shoulder.

"I don't feel good, Taylor."

She nodded her head and kissed the top of your head before standing up and pulling you up with her, leading you back to the bed slowly and carefully.

Once you laid down she kissed your forehead before going back to the bathroom and grabbing the empty trash can next to the sink and placing it on the floor next to you.

Your eyes kept opening and closing and you were shivering yet sweating, you were miserable and it broke Taylor's heart to see you like that.

She stroked your forehead with her thumb, your eyes opening as she gave you a small smile and kissed your forehead again.

"Do you want some water or anything babe?"

You nodded your head and Taylor went back to the bathroom, filling a glass up with water and bringing it to you.

You drank a few sips of it before laying back down on the bed.

Taylor saw you shivering and covered you up with a couple of blankets, her hand going to rest over your tummy to rub it gently not wanting to make you sick again.

Your eyes closed again and Taylor sighed happily to see you attempting to fall back asleep.

She climbed in bed next to you and kissed your cheek a couple of times before she laid her head against the pillows to watch you sleep for a little while, wanting to make sure you were okay before she'd fall back asleep herself.