You're short and she teases you about it

You stood in the kitchen searching through the cabinets for the cereal Taylor had bought yesterday. It was your absolute favorite and Taylor was aware of this.

She was also aware of the fact that you hated asking for help when you couldn't reach something and she'd purposely put it on a high shelf just so you'd ask her, it made her feel good when you asked her to get stuff for you and you were always so cute and pouty afterward, it just made her melt. She was wrapped around your finger.

You whined when you searched through all the cupboards you could reach and realized it wasn't there.

You sighed and walked into the living room where Taylor currently was, Olivia sitting on her lap as she flipped through the tv channels.

You walked over to her and sat next to her, putting your head on her shoulder and pouting. She looked at you and laughed, a small smirk on her face.

"Everything okay, y/n?"

"You hid the cereal again."

"Damn right I did. Do you want it, baby?"

You nodded your head and whined making her shake her head and laugh. She got up and grabbed your hand leading you into the kitchen and reaching up with ease to grab the cereal from the top shelf.

You smiled and went to grab it from her hands when she lifted it over her head, a teasing smile on her face.

"what's the magic word?"

"Taylor, " you whined, only for her to shake her head when you dragged out her name, leaning upon your tip-toes only for her to hold it higher above her head.

"Why do you have to be so tall? Its not fair!"

She giggled as you tried to jump to grab it before you gave up. You pouted and crossed your arms over your chest.

"The magic word, my love, then it's all yours."

"Pleeeeease"

"cute, but no. That was incorrect."

"What?"

"Okay fine, just tell me my three favorite words and it's all yours, I promise."

"I love you?"

She smiled and handed you the box of cereal, kissing your cheek softly before going to grab a bottle of water for herself from the fridge.

"You're so cute and tiny. I love you." She patted your butt before walking back into the living room as you ate your cereal, giggling at how sweet your girlfriend is.