she confesses that she likes you

You had known Taylor for a couple of months now and you were finding it more and more difficult to hide your feelings towards her.

You've hung out with her every day for the past two weeks, spending hours together at her house. You two were pretty laid back doing things like watching Netflix and playing with her cats, just enjoying time together.

She'd asked you to come over once again today but the tone of her voice was a little different this morning.

She sounded almost.. nervous?

Why would Taylor be nervous?

You had no idea.

Before going to her house you decided to stop off and get some stuff for the two of you including some brownies from a little bakery and some coffee from Starbucks.

You arrived at her house shortly after she'd called you, the door unlocked so you could come in.

You saw Taylor sitting on her couch playing on her phone with Olivia stretched out on her lap, Meredith ran over to you and you sat down on the floor petting her soft fur.

Taylor sat her phone down next to her and smiled at the sweet sight, walking over to you and grabbing Meredith and taking her over to the couch.

"I got brownies! And Starbucks!"

"That's awesome, thank you y/n!"

You smiled and sat down on the couch next to her handing her favorite drink from Starbucks and a brownie, making her smile as she began to eat it.

"So I asked you over today to ask you something."

"Sure! What's going on, Taylor?"

"Okay so I'm not sure how you'll react to this but... I like you. A lot. I'm sorry if you don't feel the same way but,"

You cut her off by taking one of her soft hands in yours, a smile on your face as she looked at you in awe.

"Taylor. I'm so happy you said that! I like you a lot too! I have for the longest time and you give me butterflies when you look at me and smile at me. I like you too."

"Really?" she asked, almost in disbelief.

"Yeah!"

She smiled and kissed your cheek softly.

You looked into her beautiful blue eyes, your breath catching in your throat as she began to lean in.

Right before your lips could touch hers,

Meredith jumped onto your lap making you giggle. Needless to say, that was one of the best days of your life; the beginning of it all.