First fight

You don't ever remember what you began fighting for in the first place. All you knew was that it'd gotten bad.

Tears were streaming down your face as you both threw hurtful words at each other. They were harsh and hurtful and you decided you just didn't wanna hear it anymore.

So you threw your hands up in the air and stormed outside, slamming the door behind you and sitting down on the steps, just trying to catch your breath.

You heard the door open and close behind you, a blanket was draped over your shoulders as you sniffled.

It was then when you noticed that it was cold outside, your fingers numb from the bitter cold air.

"I'm sorry y/n. This was a dumb fight and I shouldn't have ever raised my voice at you or said the things I said to you."

You sniffled again and turned towards her, noticing that she was crying and it made your heart break.

"We both said things we shouldn't have. I'm sorry too. I don't ever want to fight with you again. I love you too much."

She smiled and pulled you into her arms. You rested your head on her shoulder and blew out a breath, giggling when you saw your breath hit the cold air.

"I love you so much y/n. Let's never fight like that again." She kissed your head before grabbing your hand and led you inside, leading you upstairs and into bed under the covers to warm you up.

She made sure to cuddle you as your favorite show played on the tv, twirling your hair around in her fingers as you two laid in bed under the blankets, warm in each other's arms despite how cold it was outside.

You were ready to put the fight behind you, never wanting to fight with her again.