She's all you really need (requested)

You woke up from your deep and peaceful sleep in a cold sweat, you felt hot and gross and you knew right away that you had a fever.

You looked over in bed to wake Taylor up when you noticed the sun was shining through the curtains and Taylor wasn't in bed next to you.

You groaned, the sound catching Taylor's attention making her poke her head around the bathroom door, her toothbrush dangling from her lips.

She rinsed her mouth out before exiting the bathroom and going to the closet, grabbing a pair of shoes before walking over to the bed and slipping them on her feet.

You sat up and whined, Taylor looking at you with a sweet smile on her face, which quickly faded away when she noticed how sweaty you looked.

"Tay? Where are you going?"

"I gotta go to the studio honey. Are you alright?"

She felt your forehead with the back of her hand and she frowned when she felt how warm it was. "You've got a little fever babe. I'm so sorry but I really can't back out of this studio session. You think you'll be okay for the day?"

Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

Studio?

You were sick!

You thought she'd stay home and take care of you, you hoped that she was just messing around with you.

"No. I need you here. I want cuddles."

"Well, why don't you cuddle with the cats until I get back?" She kissed your forehead before grabbing her things and heading downstairs making you huff.

You followed behind her as quickly as you could, eventually catching up to her in the living room as you watched her gather her things.

You grabbed her wrist making her turn towards you, worry etched on her face.

"I don't want to cuddle with the damn cats, they're cute but they're not you. Why can't you just stay home with me? Please don't leave me by myself."

She sighed and caressed your face softly with her hand.

"I know honey, I'm sorry. I wish I could but this is extremely important. I'll just be a few hours. Why don't you watch some Netflix and try to get some sleep? When I get home I'm all yours, okay?"

"But-"

"I love you so much. I'll be back soon, my love."

She kissed your lips before walking out the front door, leaving you alone in the living room extremely confused.

You grumbled to yourself before walking back upstairs, slamming the bedroom door behind you.

You grabbed your phone and went to your contacts, clicking on Karlie's name and texting her a bit to hopefully help pass the time. You told her what was going on and it wasn't long until you heard a knock on the front door. You went downstairs and opened the door, surprised to see Karlie standing there.

"What are you doing here?"

"Nice to see you too. Oh my goodness, you look terrible y/n!"

"Thanks I feel so much better now."

She rolled her eyes before touching your forehead with her hand, gasping when she felt how bad your fever was.

"You're burning up! C'mon, let's get you to bed."

She placed her hand on your back and helped you upstairs, tucking you into bed before going downstairs to make you some tea and some lunch.

After you ate lunch she turned on Netflix, turning on your favorite show in hopes that it would help you calm down a little as you were still a little hurt from what had happened with Taylor earlier that morning.

It wasn't long before she looked back at you and found you asleep, a smile on her face as she turned the tv up a couple notches and went downstairs, pulling her phone out of her back pocket and calling Taylor to let her know what was going on.

"Karlie? Hey, what's going on?"

"What's going on? Are you kidding me Taylor? Your girlfriend is sick and you left her to go to the studio? Y/N is really sick, Taylor. She looks awful and her fever is bad. I checked it maybe an hour ago and it was 101.4. You should be here taking care of her! The studio can wait, you know that just as well as I do."

She heard Taylor sigh sadly on the other end of the phone, followed by what sounded like a sniffle.

"She's really sick? Has she thrown up?"

"Not yet but I wouldn't say it won't happen."

"She was whiny. Oh god, she's only ever whiny when she's sick. Shit, I shouldn't have left her. Okay, I'm on my way. I'll be there in like ten minutes."

Karlie was about to say something when the line went dead. She sighed and walked back upstairs only to find you weren't in bed.

"Y/N? Sweetie? Honey?"

She checked the closet and under the bed before running into the bathroom to find you laying on the cold tiles, sound asleep.

She chuckled before walking over to you, about to wake you up when she heard the front door downstairs slam shut followed by footsteps racing upstairs.

She heard Taylor yelling for you, Karlie yelling back and letting her know you were in the bathroom.

Taylor rushed in and saw you sleeping, crouching down on the floor beside you. She stroked your hair and placed her hand on your forehead, sighing when she realized that your fever has definitely gotten worse.

Your eyes fluttered open and you sighed at the feeling of the cold tiles on your burning skin.

"Baby? Let's get you back to bed."

She picked you up and laid you down in bed, smiling when she saw your eyes fully open.

"Taylor?"

"Yeah babe, I'm here. I'm sorry I left you earlier. I shouldn't have."

"It's okay. You're here now. Can we cuddle now?"

Taylor smiled and nodded her head, kissing your cheek, ready to climb in bed with you when she remembered that Karlie was there. She looked back over at her to see her standing in the doorway, a smile on her face, just watching how cute the two of you were.

"Thank you Karlie. I needed that phone call. Thank you for coming over and taking care of her. I appreciate it a lot."

"No problem at all. I'll go, give you two some space. Feel better sweetheart."

She kissed your cheek before walking downstairs and showing herself out. You smiled and cuddled up to Taylor, your head on her chest as she giggled and kissed your neck, watching your eyes flutter shut.

"Get some rest baby. I'll be here when you wake up. I'll always be here."