Neck kisses (requested)

A/N: This was requested and it got me in my feels 🥰 also I made a couple reputation references in here by complete accident but I think it turned out cute. 🙈
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a nice dinner with Taylor, you two had decided to watch a film, a simple night in with each other was exactly what you two needed after both of you have a long week.

You had your head on her shoulder as her fingers ran down your sides in a comforting manner. Every now and then you could feel her eyes on you but you pretended not to notice and continued to watch the movie.

You sat up and turned towards Taylor only to find that she was already looking at you.

She sat up and stroked your cheek with her hand, a smile forming on your lips and your heart skipping a few beats when you felt her touch your skin.

You closed your eyes and opened them a few seconds later only to find that Taylor had moved a little closer to you; so close that her legs were now touching yours on the couch.

"You're so beautiful y/n."

You blushed and turned your face to try to hide it but it was too late, she'd already seen it and she was giggling about it.

"Seriously y/n. You're gorgeous."

She winked making you giggle as her lips touched your cheek.

"I'm gonna go find Meredith and Olivia!"

You tried to stand up to go find the fuzzy ones only to be pulled back down, this time you fell directly onto Taylor's lap as she wrapped you up in her arms, both of you laughing.

You soon felt her lips touch your neck ever so gently that it kinda tickled, making you laugh and squirm around in her arms.

"Don't move babe."

"Then stop tickling my neck."

Both of you giggled as she continued kissing around the delicate skin of your neck making your eyes close in bliss.

She turned you around so you could bury your face in her neck while she kept kissing down your skin leaving a couple of love bites here and there.

"I'm gonna have trouble covering those, Tay."

You whispered against her neck but it came out as more of a moan than anything else.

"Good, that means everyone will know you're mine."

You two stayed like that for a while. The movie forgot about as it continued to play quietly in the background, both of you oblivious as you were only focused on each other.