You get hurt while she's performing and she takes care of you (requested)

You smiled as you watched Taylor performing from backstage, your heart pounding against your rib cage when you saw all the fans in the audience standing up and singing along. You weren't quite sure how she did it but you loved watching her live out her dream and it made you so happy seeing how many people supported her through it.

You heard her starting to sing getaway car and you listened to the fans sing along with her, smiling when you saw her smile too. She looked at you and waved at you, blowing you a kiss before looking back at the fans.

You suddenly felt thirsty and decided to go get some water. Whilst walking towards the water fountain, you slipped on the floor that was wet from something being spilled.

You landed right on your ribs, a cracking sound was the only thing you heard, the pain the only thing you could feel.

It was agonizing and horrible and suddenly, everyone was crowding around you. People were yelling for someone to alert Taylor about what was happening, others yelling for someone to call 911 while others just stood around you trying to calm you down.

"No! Don't let Taylor know! Just let her finish performing."

"Y/N you definitely broke a rib, she needs to know."

One of the crew members told you, rubbing your back and trying to keep you calm.

"The show is almost over. She'll know soon. This is the last day of the tour, I'll be fine. Just please let her finish."

They huffed and sighed but agreed, one of the crew members picking you up and taking you to Taylor's dressing room to lay you down on the couch.

It wasn't long before you heard the screams die down, a sign that the show was over and you weren't looking forward to Taylor knowing about your injury, already aware that she'd be freaking out more than you.

The pain was still there and it was horrible, each breath you took made it worse. You heard Taylor's laugh coming down the hallway and what sounded like a crew member telling her what had happened to you.

You heard footsteps racing down the hallway and Taylor enters the room seconds later, sighing sadly when she saw you laying on the couch.

"Oh my god, honey! Are you okay? You broke a rib? Why didn't you tell me?"

She kneeled down on the floor in front of you, grabbing your hand in hers and kissing it softly.

"It's okay Tay, I'm fine-"

"You're obviously not! You broke a rib! C'mon we need to get you to the hospital." She picked you up gently and took you to the car, heading for the hospital.

Hours later and you finally arrived at home, Taylor carrying you in and laying you down on the bed carefully, not wanting to hurt you any further. Just as suspected, you broke a rib, and it was awful. You groaned as the pain only seemed to get worse. Taylor changed into a pair of pajamas and helped you into yours before she laid down next to you.

You climbed onto her lap and buried your face in her neck, crying at how each movement only made the pain worse.

"Oh baby." She rubbed your back softly, trying to soothe you.

She knew that you were in a lot of pain and you always became clingy when you were sick or in pain. She could tell that you were sleepy and she knew that you were fighting it, almost as if you were scared to fall asleep.

"Shhh it's okay babe. Close your eyes, don't fight sleep baby. Get some rest. I'll be right here the whole time to hold you and keep you safe."

She heard you sniffle a few times and she sighed, she felt helpless. She wanted to help you and make you feel better but she knew there wasn't much she could do and the thought of that made her feel worse than any physical pain she could ever endure ever would.

She slid her hand under your pajama shirt and began stroking your back with the back of her hand as she held you in her arms, her other hand holding one of yours gently. She could hear you crying and it made her heart ache. She cleared her throat before kissing your head a couple of times, watching as you moved your head so she could look at your face.

"This ain't for the best. My reputation's never been worse so you must like me for me. We can't make any promises now, can we, babe? But you can make me a drink. Is it cool that I said all that? Is it chill that you're in my head? 'Cause I know that it's delicate. Is it cool that I said all that? Is it too soon to do this yet? 'Cause I know that it's delicate. Isn't it? Isn't it? Isn't it?"

She watched your eyes flutter shut, your breathing beginning to return to normal with each word she sang softly in your ear. Before she knew it, you were sound asleep on top of her.

That didn't stop her from singing to you though. She continued to sing softly, wanting you to know that she was still there with you. She didn't plan on moving anytime soon.

She knew you were in pain and she was gonna do whatever it took to help you feel better, even if it meant letting you lay on top of her all night as you slept. She didn't care.

She just wanted you to feel better.