She has a bad day

You were upstairs cleaning up the bedroom when you heard the front door slam shut downstairs followed by rushed footsteps on the stairs.

Taylor appeared in the bedroom seconds later before she stormed off into the bathroom, the door slamming shut behind her before you heard the lock click. You were extremely confused but settled on the idea that she must've had a really rough day at the studio.

You walked to the bathroom door and knocked on the door lightly, saying Taylor's name softly.

"Tay? Are you okay?"

She didn't answer. Instead, she turned on the shower and hopped right in.

You decided to let her be and continued cleaning up before you went downstairs to make her some dinner.

You were stirring the pot when heard Taylor walk into the kitchen, her sock covered feet slowly padded towards you and pulled you close to her.

"Sorry." She whispered against your neck, holding you close to her and watching you cook.

"What for?"

You weren't trying to get her to repeat it or anything of that sort, you were confused as to why she was sorry.

It wasn't like she physically hurt you or anything and everyone has their bad days, you couldn't be upset at her for that.

"I'm sorry I didn't say hi or give you a kiss when I got home. I just had a really bad day today and all I wanted was a hot shower. I'm sorry babe."

You smiled and shook your head, turning around to kiss her nose.

"It's fine. You had a bad day, it happens to everyone. I made you some dinner so why don't we go upstairs and just relax? We can watch a movie and just cuddle for a while."

She nodded her head and giggled when you handed her a plate of food. She walked upstairs as you trailed behind her, Taylor set the plate down on the bed and carefully crawled under the covers before she began eating.

You got in bed next to her and browsed around on Netflix for a minute before deciding on the office.

You were giggling at one of the scenes when you felt Taylor tap your shoulder. You turned your face and smiled at her when she held the fork close to your mouth, letting you have some of the food you made her.

When you both finished the food she set the plate down on the nightstand and placed her hands on her hips, pulling you close to her as she kissed across your shoulder.

"I love you so much. Thank you for making my bad day better."

You smiled against the skin of her neck where your face was currently resting. You weren't gonna push her into talking about her day, if she wanted to she would when she was ready, but if not she knew you were there and clearly that was enough for her.

"I love you too Taylor. I'll always be here for you."