"Can i kiss you?"

You've been friends with Taylor for a few months now and everyday it was only getting harder and harder to hide your feelings for her. She invited you over for a movie night and some takeout tonight which you were more than excited about.

But somehow you two had gotten carried away. Her hand had brushed your side accidentally making you laugh because, well, you were extremely ticklish.

Taylor saw the opportunity to tease you and took it making you run upstairs to her bedroom, but she was fast and she quickly caught up to you.

She picked you up in her arms and carried you over to her bed, laying you down gently and pinning your arms down with one of her hands while the other traveled down to your sides.

She immediately began tickling you making you squirm around on the bed and laugh so hard tears were falling down your cheeks.

"Tay! Stop it!"

She laughed along with you, stopping a few minutes later when you were struggling to catch your breath.

You both laughed weakly, Taylor crawling up your body just a bit so she could rest her forehead on yours and look into your eyes.

Your breath hitched in your throat when you noticed that her lips were inching closer to yours, you closed your eyes and waited for the moment her lips would hit yours, but something changed in Taylor.

You opened your eyes and noticed just how nervous she was. She didn't want to screw this up.

"y/n... can I kiss you?"

You giggled at her, stroking her soft cheeks with your thumbs, admiring that even now that you were in a moment like this she was still her caring self.

You couldn't find the words to say so you just nodded your head, your breath leaving your lungs when you felt her lips touch yours.

You kissed back instantly, loving the feeling of her lips so soft on yours. It was a moment you've dreamed of since you first met her last month and you couldn't deny that it was the best kiss you've ever had in your life.

She pulled away a few minutes later making you whine. Taylor laughed lightly but closed her eyes, both of you giggling at the fact that you had just shared your first kiss together after wanting it for so long.

"I've wanted to do that since I first met you
y/n."

You sighed contently, whispering out that you have too.

Taylor laughed but kissed your cheek making you squirm around, feeling happier than you ever have before.

You knew you didn't have much to talk about, it was obvious that you both had feelings for each other so instead, Taylor laid down next to you and pulled you close to her, turning on a movie that you told her you loved.

She let you stay close to her, dreading the moment she'd have to let you go so you could go home for the night.

So she soaked up every second of it, placing soft kisses on your skin when she had the chance.

It was easily the best night of your life.