Back rubs

Everything was achy after a long day out with your friends. All your muscles were sore but the thing that hurt most was your back. You were so happy to be home, somehow finding the strength and energy to go upstairs where Taylor was.

You groaned out in pain with every step you took. When you finally reached the bedroom you saw Taylor sitting on the bed with her phone in her hands while she scrolled through tumblr.

You groaned again which caught her attention, the smile that was on her face that she was gonna greet you with quickly faded when she saw you.

"Honey? You okay?"

You shook your head before collapsing on the bed on your stomach, groaning as every inch of your body ached.

"Everything hurts."

Taylor clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth before she put her phone down on the bedside table and moved closer to you.

"Want me to rub your back, darling?"

You nodded and Taylor pressed a kiss to your head before getting up and going in the bathroom to grab some lotion.

When she came back she sat down on your thighs.

"Mind moving your shirt out of the way for me, honey?"

You moved it up to your neck where Taylor carefully rolled it up so it wouldn't fall back down before she opened the bottle of lotion and rubbed some on her hands before she placed them on your back.

A chill went down your spine when she touched your back but you relaxed as she started rubbing all the knots in your muscles.

You couldn't stop yourself from letting out a few moans which made Taylor laugh.

"Feel good, baby?"

You nodded your head weakly, your eyes slipping shut as she rubbed all the knots and tension out of your muscles.

A few minutes passed before Taylor spoke up again.

"You doing okay y/n?"

She waited a few seconds to answer and when you didn't, she leaned around and saw that you were sleeping.

Your lips parted as small snores left your mouth, a surefire sign that you were sound asleep. She pressed a soft kiss to your cheek before she pulled down your shirt and climbed off of you, closing the lid to the lotion and setting it on the table by her.

She covered you up with the blanket, making sure you were all warm and snuggly before she joined you under the covers and turned the lamp off.

She pushed a strand of hair behind your ear and closed her eyes, ready to go to sleep herself until she heard your voice.

"Thanks, Tay. Love you."

You sleepily mumbled and Taylor giggled, kissing your hair before putting her arm over your stomach.

"My pleasure, baby. Love you too. Sweet dreams."