Paparazzi hurts you

Being followed by paparazzi wasn't anything unusual for you and Taylor.

Sadly, it was a part of your everyday life, but you always managed to work through it.

Today, Taylor asked you if you wanted to go out on a nice date and you of course said yes, taking every opportunity you could to spend time with your favorite girl.

You just finished dinner, leaving the restaurant hand in hand with Taylor as you talked about what you wanted to do on her day off tomorrow.

You jumped when you heard your name along with Taylor's being yelled out, the flashing lights and screaming making you hold onto Taylor's hand for dear life.

Taylor squeezed your hand and tried distracting you by whispering soft words of encouragement in your ear.

You began to calm down, feeling safe with Taylor by your side.

But suddenly you tripped and scraped your hand on the cement along with your knee. You cried when you saw blood starting to come out mixed with the stinging pain, making you feel like you were gonna pass out.

"y/n!" Taylor knelt by you, rubbing your back and helping you up. She picked you up and carried you, grumbling under her breath about how much she hated paparazzi at times.

When you finally arrived home she made sure to carry upstairs to the bathroom, sitting you down on the toilet and grabbing the first aid kit to clean up your cuts.

She let you squeeze her free hand when it stung too much, making sure to whisper in your ear about how sorry she was.

"I'm sorry this happened, baby. Are you okay? I can't believe they tripped you."

You shook your head, smiling at how protective and caring she is.

"I'm okay Tay, just some cuts and bruises is all. I'll be alright."

She nodded her head and kissed your cheek, telling you how much she loved you against your soft skin.

"Thank you for taking care of me."

She smiled at you and pecked your lips before she grabbed your hand and kissed all around the sore skin. "Always, darling."