You're sick and you snap at her (requested)

You woke up that morning sweaty and nauseous, immediately noticing just how sick you felt when you sat up in bed.

You looked next to you and saw that Taylor wasn't in bed making you sigh in relief, not wanting her to see how sick you were feeling.

You walked downstairs slowly, a small smile on your face when you heard Taylor humming in the kitchen. She felt so happy when she heard you coming downstairs but frowned when she noticed just how pale you looked.

You walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water, turning around and resting your forearms on the counter and burying your head in between them.

Taylor walked up behind you and placed her hand on your back making you jump, standing up and looking at her you gave her a sad smile, one she knew you were faking right away.

"Y/N? You okay?"

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?"

"You just look sick is all. Are you feeling sick?"

You swallowed thickly to fight the nausea that was creeping its way up your throat before shaking your head no, opening your eyes and looking at her to see that she had her eyebrows furrowed like she was confused.

You pecked her cheek before grabbing your water and walking into the living room, turning on some episodes of Brooklyn 99.

Taylor walked in a few minutes later and sat down next to you, pulling you into her arms and watching tv with you.

A few hours had passed by and you had yet to move, the nausea getting worse and worse as time went on.

Taylor, however, was still unaware that you were feeling sick, so she didn't see any harm in being affectionate with you.

She looked at you, admiring you as you continued to watch the tv. She moved her hands so they could rest on your hips, rubbing the skin there softly as she moved the strap of your tank top to kiss your shoulder.

You cleared your throat and shifted around in her arms, Taylor noticed but smiled thinking that you were only moving around due to feeling excited, moving her hands up to your sides as she wrapped her arms around your stomach, her thumbs rubbing across your stomach.

She continued to kiss your shoulder, something that you normally loved, but since you were feeling so sick, it was only annoying you.

"Oh my god Taylor! Can you just stop? Can you just give me two minutes of space please?!

She fought back the tears before standing up, ready to go upstairs to give you the space you wanted, only to turn around to find you in tears.

"Y/N?"

She walked back towards you, noticing just then how sick you looked. You held your arms out for her and made grabby hands, Taylor walking over to you and pulling you in her arms as you cried from how sick you felt.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"I don't feel good Tay."

She picked you up in her arms and walked upstairs, your legs wrapped around her waist as she carried you.

She laid you down in bed and crawled in next to you, letting you curl up to her as she comforted you, wishing that she could take away whatever you were feeling at that moment.

She placed her hand on your forehead and sighed sadly when she felt the hot skin against her hand, kissing your forehead a few times as she watched your eyes flutter shut.

"You're burning up baby. Try to get some rest, I'm right here if you need me."

And fortunately, you did.

It was only a couple hours later when you woke up feeling even worse than you did earlier, your fever definitely higher and, even worse, the feeling of your stomach beginning to turn.

You tried to be as quiet as you could but the urge to puke was only getting stronger. Sweat was dripping down your burning skin, your breathing now uneven as you fought the urge to throw up as best as you could, but you didn't know how much longer you'd be able to.

You kicked the blankets off of your body and whined, the sound making Taylor's eyes shoot open. She sat up and looked at you, her heart aching when she noticed how you were drenched in sweat and your breathing labored.

"Oh baby."

She scooter closer to you and placed her hand on your back, rubbing it in hopes that it would help soothe you, but it wasn't doing anything. She felt your forehead again, your fever worse than before.

"Oh my god..."

"Tay?"

"Yeah baby? I'm here. What's wrong?"

"I feel like I'm gonna throw up."

She got up from the bed and raced to the bathroom, grabbing the bucket and bringing it over to you.

She sat down next to you on the bed and grabbed a ponytail, putting your hair in a messy bun before rubbing your back again, this time needing you to just know that she was there with you.

She placed the bucket in between your legs, watching as you took some deep breaths, trying so hard to fight the urges. She knew you had a fear of vomiting and it broke her heart seeing you like this.

"Hey... honey, I'm right here with you, okay? Come on baby, just let it out. Get it all out babe, you're gonna feel so much better afterwards."

A tear fell down your cheek and Taylor quickly wiped it away before you began to dry heave into the bucket, fighting the actual vomit the best you could.

"No honey, no. Come on y/n, I'm right here. I'm not gonna let anything bad happen to you. You're gonna feel so much better once you get it all out of you baby, I promise you. I'm not going anywhere, just get it all out baby, help yourself honey."

And with that, you stopped fighting the urges, beginning to get sick into the bucket as Taylor comforted you through it.

"Shhh. That's it baby, just let it out, let it all out."

You continued to throw up for a few minutes before you collapsed into her arms, panting and gasping for air.

"Shh, okay, its okay, y/n. I'll be right back."

You nodded your head weakly, Taylor grabbing the bucket and going to empty it and rinse it out before placing it back by your side of the bed.

She pulled you into her arms, just letting you rest and catch your breath.

"You okay baby?" You shook your head, burying your face in her shirt as she lightly scratched your back.

"It's alright. You can go back to sleep baby, I'll be right here the whole time."

It was only a couple minutes later when she heard your breathing even out, making her sigh in relief as she looked down at you to watch you sleep.

"I love you, darling. I'll always be here for you." She kissed your forehead and let her eyes close, hoping that you'd feel better when you woke up.