She's rude the first time you meet her

You were waiting in the airport bored out of your mind waiting for your flight to get called so you could be on your way to visit your friends for a nice relaxing vacation.

You'd been on your phone for nearly two hours now, playing games and going on social media to occupy yourself but you were beginning to get bored again.

Sighing you reached down to your bag to pull out your earphones when you looked up for what was only meant to be a split second and that was when you saw her.

Taylor Swift was coming towards you!

You tried to look busy! You didn't want to embarrass yourself.

So you pulled out your earphones and put the right one in but as you were going to put the left one in she sat down next to you.

Your heart was racing and you were so nervous!

You weren't sure what to do.

You wanted a picture but at the same time you didn't want to bother her.

You saw her put her purse down on the ground, her wallet in her hands which she put in her purse a few seconds later.

Or at least that's what she thought.

There it was.. on the floor.. by your feet.

You looked at Taylor who had her head resting on the wall behind you guys, her eyes closed and one earphone in.. just like you did.

You smiled and reached down to grab her wallet. God only knows what would happen if someone took that.

You picked it up and ignored your shaky hands and sweaty fingertips, tapping her on her shoulder as her eyes shot open.

"What?"

She sounded.. rude.

No, couldn't be.

Taylor Alison Swift was anything but rude.

You brushed it off before looking at her, a small smile on her face as you showed her that you had her wallet.

Just as you were about to hand it to her, she rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"That's just awesome. You were gonna steal my wallet? God, what is it with people these days? You'll just do anything to get my attention, right? Now you steal my stuff?"

You were taken aback, unsure of how to respond.

This wasn't Taylor.

Well, it was, just not the one you've looked up to since you were a little girl.

Not the one who sang to you through your phone when you felt like you were at your lowest. Not the one who taught you to dream big and keep your chin up when life got you down.. not the one who practically saved your life.

You felt like crying but you refused to, you weren't gonna let her treat you like that and make you cry in a damn airport.

You put her wallet in her lap and swallowed, a tear threatening to escape but you held it in.

"You dropped it on the floor. I was just trying to help. I didn't want anyone to take all your money or spread all of your information around. I'm sorry, Taylor."

You whispered as you got up, grabbing your bags to walk to, well anywhere but around her.

You wiped your now damp cheek and ignored the feeling of your heart sinking.

Suddenly you heard over the loudspeaker that your flight had been delayed.

Perfect.

You saw a Starbucks a few hundred feet away from you and quickly walked towards it.

Ordering your favorite drink before pulling out your wallet only to see a hand place down a $10 bill in front of you, sliding it towards the cashier who put it in the cash register.

You looked next to you about to thank whoever it was when you saw the sparkling blue eyes staring into yours.

Taylor.

Taylor Swift has just paid for your drink after treating you like you were a thief.

You fought back a smile and whispered a 'thank you' before walking to a table and sighing.

You heard the chair next to you scoot back, Taylor sitting down in it with a smile on her face as she looked at you like you were the only other person that existed in the world.

"Can I help you?"

"Look I just wanted to say sorry for how I treated you earlier. That was a really nice thing for you to do. You were looking out for me and my private information, and I appreciate that."

"Oh. You're welcome."

"And I'm so sorry about what I said to you. I had absolutely no right to treat you that way."

"It's okay, rea-"

"no, it's not. Can I- can I have a picture with you?"

You were in shock.

Did Taylor just ask you if she could have a picture.. with you?

"What?"

"Yeah. You're cool and beautiful and I'd like to take a photo with you. If you're okay with that?"

You nodded your head and she scooted closer to you, both of you smiling as you two took a selfie together.

"Great. I think that might be my new favorite photo."

You blushed and took a drink of your coffee.

"Would it be alright if I stayed here with you for a while? I'll pay for a later flight for you but I think I kinda have a crush on you and I'd like to get to know you."

Your mind and heart were racing, part of you was thinking you were dreaming but then her hand touched yours and you realized it was real life.

Nodding your head and smiling, she stood up to order herself a drink too as well as a snack for the two of you to share.

You ended up talking for hours till 2 am rolled around and the airport was a little less crowded than before.

Taylor bought the two of you a plane ticket for the same flight where you two went on vacation with your friends together, all of them in shock when you arrived holding her soft hand in yours; and that was only the beginning.