You really are the one (requested)

It was something she'd been thinking about for days now. A thought that she couldn't escape. She wants to marry you and she's certain, with everything inside of her, that you are the one.

She sat on your shared bed and continued to think about how she should do it and what kind of ring she was gonna get you, when her phone chimed making her jump.

She reached across the bed and onto the nightstand to grab her phone, smiling when she saw another familiar notification.

Y/N and Taylor's cutest moments.

She couldn't lie- she would stalk all the fan accounts that people made for the two of you, or in some special cases, the fan accounts that people made for you.

She couldn't help herself though. She was in love with you, so so in love with you, and she loved how supportive people were of your relationship.

She bit her lip and tapped on the video, tears welling up in her eyes as the video played.

It was filled with some of her favorite moments with you. She loved how it was filled with all the videos she'd taken of you smiling or being shy. The times when you two slow danced with your head on her chest and her friends caught it on camera, not hesitating to share the cuteness to the rest of the world.

The time she took you to the zoo and you obsessed over all the animals. The times when she snuck videos of you sleeping with your lips parted and your eyes tightly shut, your head on her chest as she held you in her arms while you slept peacefully.

The moments that fans caught of her giving you piggy back rides and sneaking kisses. The moments where you reunited after months apart from each other, you running across the room and leaping into her arms, not even thinking of falling on your face, because Taylor was there to catch you every time.

But most of all, her favorites of all- the moments where you said 'I love you' to each other. It wasn't just a phrase. They weren't just words. They had meaning and you two said it to each other an endless amount of times a day; never giving it a second thought.

She spent another two hours just watching fan made videos of your relationship and cute & soft moments together, and by the time she'd finished she was in tears.

Little sobs left her mouth as she thought about how truly lucky she is to have you. There's never been one time where you've told her you didn't think you could handle it- the fame, the hate, the judgmental people that criticized your relationship just because they could, because hell- you could handle it.

You were strong and driven, something that she always admired about you.

And it was at that moment that she knew.

You were the only person she could see herself spending the rest of her life with.

The one she wanted to have a family with and grow old with. The one she wanted to come home to after a long day or a long ten months on the road.

The one she wanted to bake cookies with at three in the morning. The one she wanted to watch the sunrise and sunset with.

The one she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.

You're the one.

The only one.

You really are the one.