Turning Point

Then, all of a sudden, Athena was raised from her sleeping place up into the air. A transformation was beginning... Could this be the transformation of the baby phoenix to an adult phoenix?

Would anything change?

A fire ball exploded, causing us to see nothing but whiteness. She blossomed within the fire ball, and out came a full grown Athena...

My little chicklet was grown!
No...
My 'lil phoenix, my little Athena...
Had grown up...
Does she leave me, like her brothers and sisters left her parents?
I really hope not.

She flew over to me... "Shadow! You can finally understand me, right!?" Athena spoke and I was shocked.

"A-A-Athena! I can understand you! Yes! Finally..." I breathed. I had read countless of ancient wordings and languages, nothing had seemed to work... But... Now?

"...And for you..." Athena glared at Wolfie. "You dummy! Why would you put a spell on me to keep me from talking to Shadow until she was an alicorn?!" She yelled at him.

"Uhhh.... Heheh..." He backed up and I was even more shocked.

"YOU DID WHAT!?"

"Yeah! That little wolf thing did that! He's more of a wolf in sheep's clothing, though, he is a wolf!" Athena chirped angrily.

"It was only for a good reason!" Wolfie shouted in defense, raising his paws up to protect himself.

"Like what?" Athena and I both eyed him. He sighed.

"Look, alicorn's only have phoenix's as pets. No pony else." Wolfie said and I tilted my head...

"What the heck? Is that some kind of rule, because, honestly, it's pretty darn stupid." Pure honesty came through my words.

"RIGHT!?" Athena shouted. She turned to Wolfie, "You listen here you... You punk! If you dare do anything like that to me again, you're dead." Athena threatened.

"Heh..." Wolfie then managed to get behind me.