The Banter of Two

He smirked and looked at me...
"Good luck." He disappeared from sight before I could do a thing...

What was happening?
Who were they?
...I didn't like this...

All of a sudden, the power that had lifted us up sent us falling to the ground. We had no idea how to use the elements, but I knew we would have to learn...
And quick.

From corners of the unknown, five ponies stepped out. They appeared to be the Elements of Disharmony, if I had to take a guess.

...They looked like us, but they were all evil versions of us. They were all black a white, filled with the evil auras...

You could just tell they were evil even if you didn't know them. They just gave you this sense of panic - like you should run..

"Prepare for... Hewehehewhheh, BATTLE!" The one who looked like me stepped forward and shot a bright light at me... At first I was confused, but the next moment it was certain: I was on the ground and the light had shot right through my heart.

I couldn't get up.
No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't.
It wasn't even from the pain... It was from the fact that I was shocked; shocked that I had shot myself with this evil light.
It could be because the light also binds you to the ground.

"SHADOW!" They cried out like a battle call... In that way, since their leader was down, the real battle begun.

Wolfie and Athena were gone...
...Was there any hope for us? Yes. Yes there was. My friends were strong; they could do this... Even without me.

"Oh, it's on now!" Eclipse looked over to Paws, and they both nodded. It seemed like this was a usual thing for them; fighting enemies and what not.

It was almost like they were a team in this... Like this plan was formed a while ago...
Oh right, they probably did this with video games!