Blindingly Lead

I heard Looka's gasp and I shuttered. What had she found? This was bad.
What had happened?
Who was hurt?
My heart was breaking...

I didn't even know...
They all replied except Ollie and I...
Ollie!

Oh no... That poor guy... No... Please... No...

'Voice... What has happened to Ollie? What have you done to my friend!?' I shouted in my mind. I felt like I could burn out at any moment. I felt a fiery sensation in my heart.

No one, and I repeat, no one hurts MY friends. They shall parish if they do... If they lay a paw on them, they are dead.

I tried getting up to go over to Looka, but I couldn't. I had to stay in place and listen to Looka. I couldn't speak, not move. It was like my vision all over again.

"O-Ollie?" I heard a tearful voice speak to Ollie. "O-Ollie, please..." Looka tried, but there was no response. Looka cried softly onto Ollie. She bent down to hear his heartbeat, and she gasped even louder. "O-O-Ollie... No..." She cried onto him..

My face was full of tears while listening to this. This was just like.my vision! Was this my vision? Was I living in my visions? No... My vision was much different. Looka would've been dead if this was my vision... Right?

"O-Ollie... We all survived! You have to, too! You can't leave us behind!" Looka cried out to Ollie. She was grieving already. She didn't believe what was happening... She didn't believe that he died..

And really...? I didn't either. This was all too sketchy for me... The voice, the shared vision, now this? What else would happen?

It seemed to sudden.
Everything can happen in an instance.

"I can try to heal you! Right!" Looka lit up with excitement, but then she sighed when she realized we were trapped in the blank cube.