Silver Weapons and Tearshed

I got up from my bed as more tears trickled down my face. Would anything even change if I were to disappear? I didn't think so. I really didn't.

Thoughts made their way into my mind as the voices screamed into my head. No one heard me. No one comforted me like in those movies. I was alone.

I will always be alone.

There was nothing to live for.
What even was my purpose, anymore?

I quietly walked into the bathroom and I looked in the first aid kit to see if I could find one of those knives to use if you were in the wild.

It was right where it was supposed to be, and I sighed in relief. I took the knife, and headed back into my room.

I sat down on my bed, and I just let the tears flow in silence.

That's all that it ever was, was silence.

Silence. Silence. Silence. Silence.

Nopony heard be that night. The cries, the screams into the pillow, the blood that dropped, the slits in my wrists, nopony heard or would know about any of these nights at midnight.

Silence. Silence. Silence. Silence.

I slashed my left wrist, feeling the relief of pain fill me. Pain took away the thoughts I had for a short time period. It took away the voices. I gave in that night.

The pain from that night became the scars of tomorrow.

I held my head.
"Why did I yell at them? I didn't mean to..." I whispered in tears, remembering what had happened back at the cabin.

I looked at my left wrist, and I saw the five scars from that night. They really had become the scars of tomorrow.

How I wished that I could feel the relief of pain again... But I couldn't. Not in front of my friends.