Bones Cracked

"First..." Dereik walked over to the most vulnerable, which was Paws...

Shoot.

"Oh, Paws. Don't you want to get revenge on your brother for all of those years of him taking your spotlight? Don't you wish you could go back in time?" Dereik tried.

Paws thought about it for a little bit.
He finally came to a decision, and I was super panicked.

"Well sure, my brother did leave me to suffer, but that's in the past. Of course I want to go back in the past, but if I did that, I wouldn't be who I am today. I decline." Paws looked at me and smiled. I sighed and smiled back.

"Mmm, a shame." Dereik pranced over to Eclipse.

Dear Luna, help me.

"Oh, Eclipse... Wouldn't you like to become stronger to get revenge on those little colts who hurt you?"

Eclipse was prepared.
"I mean, what they did was wrong, but I don't get the point of revenge. It's better if you let go and forgive rather than revenge. So, take this with a grain of salt... NO!" Eclipse shouted at Dereik.

"Watch your manners, boy." Dereik muttered, then trotted to Lupus.

"My, my. You sure are a pretty one, aren't you?" Dereik taunted.

Lupus avoided eye-contact with the figure before her... In the back of my eye, I could see Paws about to go off on this stallion for doing something like that to Lupus.

"Lupus, wouldn't you like to meet your parents?" He said plainly, but we all knew there was more to come.

The statement sunk deep into Lupus.

"Don't you want to make them regret abandoning you?"

"I'm sorry, but no. Go away and leave me alone." Lupus glared at Dereik.

Dereik groaned and walked over to Dusk... Dereik was about to say something and then he was like: "Ah- No, not you."

He then walked to me.

Shadow Wolfie's Prophecy (Book: 3)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara