Starry Moons

"W-Welcome home?" I stuttered, but Lucy didn't here me. She stepped aside and called out to the other group members that I was here....

The others came out of the guild-like cabin, and crowded me. All of them were over joyed with what I heard was: 'My return?' What exactly happened to me? They all laughed and seemed like an even happier family than before...

...But I knew, I wasn't their Shadow.
...That must mean that there is another Shadow. What happened to her?

"Lucy? What happened?" I asked her, looking for answers. I was too confused of what was going on. I needed to wrap my mind around this.... If I could.

"What happened? You mean you don't remember?" She asked, quite stunned. She still held this warrior-like, determined expression that didn't let up. It was like she was ready for justice at any moment given.

The others quieted as they listened to Lucy and I's conversation.

"That day... It was one of our worsts. Looka, the one who everyone had to bow down to, the evil queen, you might say... She hated us. We made a plan to get rid of her, to be rebellious and over throw her plans. We were the warriors... Everyone was willing to fight for our freedom.
Actually, we used to live in the more populated skydens. We used to be a happy little town until Looka...
Well....
She made the winged deer her henchmen, she made all of the cats, birds and about any other creature but her own slaves to her. They had to obey her, or they were killed.

She found out about our little plan, and she banished us to the Far-Forest.
Shadow, our head warrior, rebelled against it. Shadow was quite stubborn...
But she was a warrior."