Blooming Skies

Tears streamed down from Lucy's face, as she completely broke down.
I was sure, everything she had locked up in her heart, it was released.
It must be hard on her... Having her Shadow gone, and all of a sudden, poof! Another Shadow comes that looks and acts exactly like your Shadow, but, it's not your Shadow it's another dimensional Shadow.

...In a way, I understood her.
Staying strong for everyone, making sure they have the best... Leading them with the best decisions, not letting your emotions get in the way, and taking care of them and their emotions.
Having no one to possibly relate to what you're going through, or comfort you...
Locking everything up inside of you, until someone finally notices and you break.

...It's tough.
I took in the moment... We sat in silence, even through the muffled crying that came from Scoff...
Good thing Echo covered his mouth, but, they were both crying, too.

"I-I've got to go..." Lucy got up and began to walk to the door...

"I understand you now," I began, and she turned to face me. She wanted to hear what I was going to say... "I may not know what you're going through, but I understand you. You stay strong for everyone, because, well, you have to. It's not your choice, you know you need to, and as a leader you have to sacrifice things such as your emotions. You bottle your emotions up and you don't let anyone find them... You don't break - You stay strong, like the warrior you are...
It's tough..." I wasn't finished, but I was cut off by Lucy...

"You don't understand me at all!" She was getting angry...

"Yes I do! Do you want to know why?" I paused and looked at her, straight in the eyes...

"Because... You're like me."