White Tail

Once we had arrived at White Tail Woods, we had stopped into the forest. We would have to follow the trails of leaves in the forest to arrive to the small village just beyond the barriers of the forest.

Though, I didn't mind staying in the forest, I think I would actually like to stay in the village for once... I wanted to not actually worry and take in the sights of the village for once...

There would be no ponies so I had nothing to worry about, right?
Unless there are a group of ponies who are about to all be killed by a pony that's poisoned!

I thought there were no ponies here...
...Oh no...
But would they even recognize me?
I sure hope not...
I had to help them!
But my fear of ponies...

I felt my paws already running toward them before I could stop myself...
'Welp, I guess I'm gonna being a risk taker...' I thought to myself.

When we arrived to where the ponies were, I gasped. The pony from Atlas... The ruler that took place of Looka... He was here, and he was still bad...

Wolfie growled at the pony, "Shadow no!" He stayed behind me, but Athena and I rushed in.

Athena swarmed around the pony, almost as if it was a wildfire in a forest and the pony was made out of trees...

I remembered that the pony's name was Dereik... He hadn't changed... At all... Had he?
No, I don't think so.
I could already sense that this pony was already far too consumed by the poison. He had lost the battle... He had lost himself. There was nothing left of him anymore...

I observed the pony...
It was a terrifying sight...
The pony....
No words could possibly describe the fear.