Light Brush

"Oh, I'm sorry about Otts. He can be a bit mischievous and over protective of me sometimes... He really is the quite unique otter." She patted the white otter.

"Look here, Shadow. I can speak, but the others can't. We're silent. I've learned to speak, but the others refuse. That's why they won't talk. Anyway, have a nice day." My eyes widened at the sudden talk from the Otter... I was either about to run away and hide, or burst out in laughter from what had just happened.

One thing was kept on my mind though.... Otts didn't move his mouth while he talked... He just stared at me... Creepily..

...It was weird.

The otter then winked at me and bounded off. I shook my head in disbelief then looked back at a confused Lupus.

"Something wrong, Shadow?" Lupus was very confused.

'She really doesn't know, does she? None of them know... Anything.. Wow.' I had to keep this a secret, for I knew if I had told them the rest of the animals wouldn't trust me.

Heck, they don't even know I'm part wolf...
Welp, let's make sure it stays that way. We can't let them find out.

I sighed, "Yeah, yeah. Fine.. Well, anyhow, it was nice meeting you Lupus."

"You... Too?" She questioned, and she just walked away. Lupus probably thought I was pretty weird after that... I mean, who wouldn't?
Heh...
Right...

"I'm back!" Wolfie flew to the ground. I was still so surprised as to why no one was asking any questions? I mean, a talking wolf and phoenix? A wolf that could transform into a FREAKING alicorn? What-?

These ponies must've seen a lot of things to not freak out over those small little details. They must think we're freaks!

I mean, yeah, we're pretty quirky...