Echo Book

I stammered for words as the big figure was intimidating.

"U-Um... I'm-" I tried, but the pony cut me off.

The pony came into the light, and he seemed friendly. He smiled at me.

"Hello there!" He said. ...I then couldn't believe what I saw...

The pony looked exactly like Echo.
But could it really be my Echo? I had a weird feeling about this...

This unicorn had those librarian glasses on, that would really fit Echo?
Wha-? This was getting weird. Very weird. I didn't like this... The glasses made him look smart, but I'm sure he was smarter than those glasses.

He had a steady smile that looked like it was full of information just waiting to be said.

I know how that felt, but I kept it in.
All of the time.

This unicorn had an alicorn-like horn, but they weren't an alicorn? What? How in the name of wolf did that work? ...Things were too weird around here.

He had green eyes, and his fur color was white. He had a short mane, but not for a stallion. It was actually quite long for a stallion, and I think that, that suited him. A lot.

His mane was black, but was filled with white stripes. His tail was short and had the same colors/design of the mane.

His hooves were black, and he had a book with glasses as a cutie mark.

...Quite the pony...

I had a feeling that this was my Echo...
I had such a bad feeling about the outcome of this.

"If you're looking for Lucy, then I can point you to her. Or maybe you're looking for Athena?" Echo proceeds.

Okay, if he knew both Athena AND Lucy, then this WAS my Echo.
I had to ask him...
"Do you know me?"

Shadow Wolfie's Prophecy (Book: 3)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara