Dulled Swords

I groaned.
The voice left the creature and I, face to face. The creature seemed very confused and scared.

I knew how that felt.
Infact, I was feeling that exact way right now...
Hey, at least there wouldn't be anymore ponies that looked like my friends, right?

Wait.
Hang on, since when did I look on the bright side? I was a natural pessimist...

This whole vision-thing was ruining the way I thought.
...I was loosing a part of me that I never thought I would want to hold on to... But now? I did. I couldn't let myself go. It was apart of me, and it couldn't be replaced.

I looked at the creature, and I realized how much we were alike. Thrown into this unknown thing with unpredictable situations... We didn't know who to trust...

The creature huffed, and began to charge at me. I wasn't backing down, but I wasn't going to battle either.

I held out my arms to the creature racing at me. "If you think I'm going to break my pacifist nature over this, then you're wrong!" I shouted at the voice as I awaited for the impact. Once the creature just reached me, I closed my eyes in hesitation as I expected to be thrown in pain...

But the pain didn't come.
I slowly opened my eyes, only to see a faded creature drifting away from my sight. I was then placed inside, yet, another place...

I then blacked out...
Once I had awoken, I knew I was in a totally different world.

I stood up, because I couldn't see anything. I realized that I had woke up in a yellow field... It was very beautiful.. The sun shone down onto the field, and everything was perfect in that moment.

I slightly smiled.