Team:Begin!

Out of nowhere, there were paws striding and running our ways... If they didn't stop, they would crash-

The canine that looked exactly like Athena crashed into, what looked like, Scoff...

"We have news!" The Athena-like creature shouted... Athena brushed the crash off like it was nothing and trotted over to Lucy, as she scanned me... Her eyes widened..

"Shadow...? I thought you di-" She shook her head, "Back to the news! You won't believe what happened..." This creature was a wolf... That looked exactly like Athena... She even had wings, but they were damaged. She couldn't fly.

Scoff started crying, due to the fact that Athena crashed straight into him... It was almost like Lucy and Scoff had switched places... Scoff had this more... Emotional side to him. If it was my Scoff, he would've taken the pain like a trooper. ...This wasn't my Scoff, and these weren't my friends. I still had to help them, though. They needed their Shadow back...

...And I knew that their Shadow needed them back as well...

"What is it, Athena?" Lucy looked concerned.... So her name was Athena, interesting.

Starting from her tail, was a light shade of blue, and the shades of color just kept getting darker until it reached the head which was dark purple. The shades included blue, dark blue, pink and purple. The wings had two gashes in them, and they were all dark purple.

Scoff was a fully white husky with green eyes, a bright smile, and a shield. On the outside, which was the tip of the shield, it was all black. Then, there was a white circle that separated the tips from the inside. On the white circle inside, in the middle, there was a black diamond. Coming from all directions, there were black lines connecting with the diamond.