Knight's Sword

I could only move my eyes... Nothing else...

Was I paralyzed? I didn't know.
I know if I could move, I would be in a lot more pain than I was currently.

Athena waddled over to the others and chirped at them. They ignored her and tried to find something to heal Ollie with...

For we were not in a blank room anymore... We were in a forest...

And I wasn't full of color...
I was colorless.

I was invisible to everyone but Athena...

'What are you doing voice? Please. You're the only thing I have to get out of here... What am I here for?' I asked.

The voice just chuckled and gave me no proper answer...
'Thanks a lot voice.' I thought, but actually said out loud.

Lucy then turned around to Athena. "What is it, Athena... Can't you see-" Lucy stared at me and gasped. "Oh no... Shadow!" She realized I was there, and I could feel a little more of the color fill me...

I was starting to becoming a little more visible... Lucy turned to the others... "Echo, Looka! Look!" Lucy shouted at them, and they turned around. Scoff stayed with Ollie, trying to heal him with his powers but nothing worked.

They all ran over to me, and tried to see what was wrong with me.

Why would they abandon Ollie over me?

Well, I talked... At least I got that back...

When they came to my side, I could feel my color come back. I felt visible. I felt my pain vanish from my body... I was still worried about getting up...

I tried lifting my arm, and I did. I then began with slow movements, and all of a sudden I was up and moving.

I felt like I was binded to the ground...
But once they, my friends, were loyal to me... The bind was lifted?