Realm

The sky looked different... I mean, there's not many things that can make a giant open ocean of sky change, but it was definitely different from Equestria's skies.

I noticed the small things. I observed every tiny little thing, because I knew that they could reveal something bigger into the pieces that are people. I observed way too much, and knew far more than what I needed to... I had to observe you to sense what is in you. What is currently showing? Good or bad? I know everyone has both, but for some, one of them takes over and they lose the other forever.

I know for a fact that not many other ponies did this. ...They didn't observe the small things, or take in the little things that made huge differences. They just saw them as coincidences...
And nothing more.

Nothing more.

Nothing more?

I gathered myself up, recollected my thoughts, and I sat up beneath the warm sky. I wondered how the voice could create such a world...

Or maybe it wasn't the voice...
I could still see the good in the voice, though, I couldn't forgive him.

But what if it wasn't him?
I put things, humans, and ponies all into small boxes... I take the smallest of memories, which are negative, and I focus on that, rather than the good of the pony. I then put them in a box, where I become aloof, distant, cold, and just... I disappear from their lives. It's because I put myself away from them.

All I do is focus on the negative.

I put ponies and people into boxes.
With the negative.

Don't be like me.
Learn from me.

Let me be your lesson in this life.
Let me help you.

This is my purpose, is it not?

That. That  is my purpose.