Lupus Vulpus

"A-Athena... ATHENA!" I screeched...
There was a quick movement, a transformation, and then, a disappearance. Dereik was gone, Wolfie transformed into Eternal Space and transformed back into his wolf form...

I watched as my little baby fell to the ground... The chicklet whom I had saved and cared for...
That lazy bird was gone!
She...
She couldn't be!
Not yet!

Tears streamed down my face as I collapsed... This was... The worst possible thing.... I couldn't do anything!

"I can save her!" A pony rushed over to Athena's side and began to do things that I couldn't understand.
Within seconds, Athena was alive and well...

"H-How-?" I stammered. I was astonished...

I then realized that I was in front of a group of ponies... All of which, had just seen our fighting skills, Wolfie's powers, etc.

It would be an understatement to say that I was panicking.

These feelings, what are they?
I have a beating heart, that leads on...
But I know I will stay loyal to a certain creature. Do I follow my heart, or do I stay loyal?
If I don't follow my heart, will I just be stuck? Lonely forever?
What about if I do? Will I still think of that creature that I'm loyal to? What if that creature comes back? What if I still miss him? ...Why do I feel too much all at the same time?

Do I move on with the chance of longing, or do I stay with the chance of not being able to feel?

Do I follow my heart or do I stay?
Do I take the jump?
Do I spread my wings and fly?

...Or do I not love at all?
Do I just...
Continue to be numb?

I love them both differently, but equally. My heart pounds for both.