Broken Arrows

I knew exactly what the voice was trying to do... They were trying to break my pacifism! That wouldn't be happening. I would be a true pacifist to the end.

Well...
Unless somepony hurt my friends or an innocent creature...
Then... I'm not so sure...

I would be battling this creature I was faced against, I knew that.

This creature was very large, and in a simple claw strike they could take me out... The creature faded in and out, which was weird.

I then remembered that the voice, whomever they were, were working from a computer... This was all programmed... This was a glitch...

Everything was coded.
I had an advantage. I knew that they were programming all of this... This creature could be a simple hologram, which I wished was true, but I knew better than that. I would have more of a challenge before I had a hologram.

This was supposed to be a challenge.

"Nice job, Wolfie... You figured out that this was programmed, but don't think this is your advantage. Heheh, I have a few more tricks up my sleeve. Trust me." That's when the voice decided to chime in...

That was when they confirmed that they were the ones doing all of this. I still didn't believe that they hurt Ollie... So, I accepted this.

This was a test wasn't it? These were challenges that we all had to pass, wasn't it? But for what? It didn't make us suffer, nor teach us lessons. What was the point of all this?

"How can I trust you when all you do is break my trust into little pieces!?" I shouted, which was actually supposed to be in my mind, but it came out as actual words...

'Hehe, look a little deeper in the lessons, child.' The voice replied..
The voice was gone.