MonoMana

"I'm so happy that you're back..." I whispered to Looka... We both cried together. ...Once we were done with our emotional moment, we headed towards the others behind the glass.

When I was walking to the glass, I wondered if what Looka said was true... Was that her true feelings, or was she just poisoned? I couldn't tell and that bothered the heck out of me. I needed to know. But I couldn't right now...

There was a door that made us enter the glass part of this weird and new building... Once we entered, I saw everyone had scars and was bruised and burned... What had happened??

"Wow. That was one of the most emotional battles I've witnessed..." Scoff said in a weak/scoffy voice.

"You guys were the last battles that took place..." Echo said, observing us. I swear, that dog needed glasses to look more like a smart dog...

"Wait... We were?" I shook my head. "Besides the point... What happened to you guys?" I asked them as I observed each one... They had different but the same amount of scars, bruises, cuts and burns.

"We all battled each other... Athena battled me, Lucy battled Ollie, and Echo battled... Wait... Who did you battle?" Scoff asked Echo...

Echo thought back to the memories...
"Ah, yes. I battled this robot-thingy. It was quite hard, actually." Echo sighed.

"Okay..." I sighed. "We need all of you to be healed, but I have a feeling that this voice will send us into even further pain..." I looked up to where the voice could possibly be... "I don't think we have much time. At least we are together..." I looked at all of them in tears, happy to have them by my side at that moment.

"That will change..." Then, we all blacked out.