Thirst

Either way, I didn't know...
But...
I had a single question on my mind...
Actually, scratch that, my brain was filled with questions! From when are we going to start this plan, to how in the name of Luna can this sword be on fire?

And how can Athena tame these flames? It was almost as if she had the element of fire, or she just was the fire whisperer.

The handles of the sword were both black and white, going in a pattern from handle to handle.

Moving onto her actual armors...
Her main armor piece was a cape. I still wondered how the cape, a piece of fabric, might I add, had not caught on fire yet. The cape covered the whole body like a blanket. It was also a hoodie.. The hood was red and the rest of the cape was pure black.

Then, there was the small chest piece. The chest piece only covered the heart, and it was in the shape of flames coming out from the sides. It was red and orange...

Also, you may be wondering: Alright, everyone has the theme colors, Athena's colors are just pure random. Well, Athena's fur colors were the colors of the team. Purple, blue and pink... Plus, she had to be disguised since she was the messenger/spy. She couldn't be recognized...

After the chest piece, there was the leg pieces. The leg pieces were like flames, but they didn't have flames, nor they were not the color of flames. The long leg piece was black, and the short leg piece was mahogany.

The top leg piece, which was the longest, had white wings coming out on the sides. It was like that for all of the leg pieces.

Then... Lastly... There was a tail armor piece...

Made of fire.