Confess

"YES! OKAY! LEMME START!" She shouted. "It all started when I was a filly... I had a pretty normal life, pretty normal parents, and pretty normal friends... But I seeked more. I longed for more than just the normal life I was given, so I went out and I worked for the exciting life I have today. I found my love for baking at an early age... I would always bake cookies, pies, and brownies with my grandmother.

I would always volunteer at the summer camps back in Sugar Cube Corner, I met Mrs. Cake, and that was great... I mean, she was always yelling at me for not getting everything correct, but that was fine...
There was this pink pony who loved pies... She was my rival...

Well, anyhow, back to the story.
One day, I was sitting around a campfire with my family and I was destined to make the best, most awesomest s'more that there ever was!
I was determined.
Once the deed was completed, I had gotten my cutie mark, which of course is a s'more.

My parents, in celebration of my cutie mark, got me my pet fox! Which, you all have met. After that, my fox and I traveled together and eventually, we met the dork whom is called Eclipse.
We became friends, and I met the others. From then on, we set on a journey for epic adventures." Dusk ended her tale... Or backstory. Whichever you would say...

"Who is ne-"

"I guess I'll go..." Lupus began in a quiet voice...

"It was a dark and stormy night, I can remember that much... I went from being in a nice home, to left out on the cold streets. I was abandoned... Orphaned... I had no where to go, so I raised myself. I didn't let a single pony catch me,"