Lucy Pen

...And, by the looks of it, I knew I wouldn't be getting that...
For the pony who came out of that door, they were a pegasus. Not just a pegasus, they also looked exactly like Lucy.

...Oh no.

She had black hooves, a long black tail, white fur, a short black mane that looked like Twilight's if I can remember correctly, blue eyes, and a yellow pencil as her cutie mark.

"Hi, there! I'm Lucy Pen, owner of the writing shop! How may I help you?" She asked.

I never imagined writing would be Lucy's thing...
'Guess I was wrong....

Before I could answered, I was already covered in tears and flying off into the other direction.

"What a weird pony.." Lucy closed her door.

'Why does this keep happening!? Ugh. I just want my real friends... Not these ponies. I hate this.' My mind was already rushing with thoughts.

I kept running and running...
I didn't even know where I was...
Until I was on the streets of what looked like to be a city that almost looked like Manehatten...
Ponies were everywhere...
It was thundering out, and I immediately stumbled into a store.

I hated lightning and thunder.
I loved the rain, but not the storm.

I looked around, and it looked like I had stumbled upon a clothing store.
I shook my dripping wet fur off, and I went up to the register and sighed.

I clicked the little bell next to the register, as I wanted to see whom worked here.

Almost immediately, a mare came rushing out. I could tell she had a fiery aura and lit up eyes...
Wait...
Could this be.. Athena?

Oh no, no, no...
Not again.
Not. Again.
Please no.

I slowly looked up at the mare, and took in her features.