Starships

"...Until one day, where this pony... The pony whom we were fighting; he split us apart. I vowed to show him no mercy when or even if he returned. He took away what made me happy, and I simply couldn't have that. ...And then, we found him.
That was when you came.
That was my story up until now." He sighed.

"D-Do you feel better?" I asked Paws, seeing a little bit of a calmer aura form within him.

"I guess," He looked at me.
"Just because you know my story, doesn't mean that I'm your friend. Okay, little miss princess?" He quickly looked to the side, avoiding my eyes. A slight tint of red appeared on his cheeks.

I giggled, "Okay.. Okay. That's fine. Are you going to leave...?" I asked Paws.

"Hm? Leave..? Oh right..."
He paused.
"I think I can stay... For now."

We both headed off to see our friends...

I looked up into the night sky...
This would be a perfect night to bask into Luna's light, to have a campfire of sorts.. I sighed.

"What's wrong, Shads!?" Dusk exclaimed.

"Please don't call me that." I whispered. I explained my situation to them all, and they thought it would be a great idea to have a campfire and get to know each other better...

I looked at the wind rushing in the sky... I knew if we went now, we wouldn't be able to get there. The wind would throw us off course... Plus, we had Earth Ponies with us, they couldn't teleport, nor fly.

"Hey! I can teleport us all there!" I was astonished at what Eclipse had said. He knew teleporting skills? He must be a very talented unicorn. I didn't even know how to teleport...

I suppose, that's the price I have to pay with becoming an alicorn.

And to be honest, I didn't even ask to be an alicorn- It just... Happened.