Partners in Crime

Which one is the right decision?
My heart leads me in both directions...
Which way shall I take?

The vision was over, and all of a sudden, my heart was swarmed with all of these emotions. My heart began to pound, almost as if it were bleeding for someone else. ...Why?
Whom were I feeling these feelings for? The ponies in the visions... When would I meet them? I felt like it could be soon..

Not now, though.

...But which decision would I make, was the real question. I was so confused...

Why did these feelings come with the vision?

"I love you." The pony looked at me with a smile, "I'm sorry that I've never said that... You've said it far too many times to me, so I thought I might return the favor."

I was taken aback, "R-Really?" I asked, almost as if I could tell that at any moment he would say that he was joking..
Instead, he looked sincere. I couldn't believe this.

"Why wouldn't I?" He smirked.

"When I say those two words, they really aren't enough..."

The feelings grew intense as visions flashed before my eyes. I was afraid of the future and what was to come.
Was I falling in love? I sure hoped not...
I really fear that type of magic.

"Do you even like me anymore?" I asked, afraid of the answer. Why was I afraid that he didn't have a crush on me anymore? I denied he even had a crush on me during the beginning! Now what am I doing?? Why was I so afraid of the answer?

Was I afraid things would change? That they would be different?

...Why was this so nerve racking for me?

"..." He did respond, but only muffled words of 'yes' or 'no' filled the air.
There wasn't an exact answer.