Smite

"L-Lucy?" I questioned...
Lucy looked different... Really different. This place looked like Equestria, but different.

I had a feeling that this place, it had more going on than meets the eye.
Behind Lucy, there were tons of creatures. They all were sitting at tables, laughing and enjoying themselves...

It almost looked like a guild...
Or a pack...
A really quirky pack, at that.

There were multiple creatures that I instantly recognized. I mean, we had the parents of Athena, the multiple creatures I had went on adventures with and saved, and the rest of my friends...

All except...
Looka?

...I didn't see her at all, which worried me. Where could she be?

I observed the Lucy before me.
She definitely was different, not just in appearance either. I could sense a different aura... A different mindset.

Her fur was all the same, except she had a black nose.
On her cheeks there were bruises, cuts and scars. I wondered what she did to get those, or what might of happened.

...Then I noticed it: On her right eye, just like Scoff, she had a black scar.

Lucy had this new determined look to her... It was like she had learned to be strong, to hide away her emotions, to fight for the others... I mean, she literally looked like a warrior.

She had white diamond knee pads that were strapped to all four of her legs, and she also had an iron sword.

Lucy looked at me, and for a moment, she had tears in her eyes, but the next moment she didn't.
Her expression softed as she looked at me...
What was wrong?
Why was she crying?

What had happened?
And, more importantly: Who was I here?
...What had happened to me?
I didn't get a good feeling about Looka being gone.

"Welcome home, Shadow."