Lucid Dreams

Eclipse and Paws both charged into battle. Eclipse was like a boost to Paws who used Eclipse as a platform to gain air. From then on, Paws would spread his wings and spiral down onto an enemy. He would use his headphones to fight them, but the ponies were too much. Paws was teamed up on with all of the ponies...

He was doomed if he was alone.

"Ready Dusk?" Lupus asked.
"You know it!!" Dusk and Lupus both ran into battle. Who was the damsel in distress now? Surely not them. It was Paws...
Funny.

Lupus slid underneath the ponies and once she was on the other side, she leaped upon them and punched them in the backs. This sent them stumbling to the ground.

Dusk had a way of her own. She would spin in circles, almost like a tornado. She would head straight for each of the ponies, colliding into them.

Eclipse would soar up into the sky, then he would soar all the way back down with speed of the wind. He would take multiple groups out all at once.

All the while they were fighting, they had to avoid the sparks, beams, and what not of evil light.

They had gotten all of them down except for one... The evil version of me...

The evil me giggled, "What are you going to do now, fools?"

Lupus smiled and then looked to Eclipse. Eclipse nodded and looked to Dusk, whom which returned the glace at Paws. They all nodded...

"Glad you asked," Lupus kept her distracted while the others formed their positions. Any possible flaw and it could all end badly for everyone.

"THIS!" Eclipse sprang on top of her, Lupus sneaked around her and hit her in the back, Paws kicked down her legs, and Dusk just...
Was Dusk.