Vulnerable

With me being vulnerable, having no control of my power or the force of the power whatsoever, and a pony that wants me dead where I stand- Erm... Drift... I stood no chance....
Actually, I wasn't standing at all. I was drifting.

The force of the power stopped, but I still had the power... It seemed almost like the power wanted me to use it? For what? I had no use of it. I was a pacifist, I didn't want to hurt anypony...

But did I have to, was the real question? I wanted to give Cheerilee another chance, but what if she didn't accept it? What if she just threw it away? I needed to stop thinking and do. Thinking wouldn't get me anywhere, it's doing the actions that count. Plus, me questioning and pondering wouldn't determine what would really happen.

I was raised in the levitation to be at eye-level with her. Since the levitation wasn't forced anymore, I could swim freely in the ocean that was the sky.

And that's indeed what I did.

I swam to come closer to her. She was below me, but not too far below me. She was at the perfect spot for me to give her a paw to lift her up to determine if she wanted to quit what she was doing, and for us to become acquainted with each other.

I looked at her in the eyes, and I noticed my right eye illuminating a yellow from whoknowswhere?

I extended my right paw for her to accept and change her ways.... To become a better pony that I knew she was very capable of doing... She was strong... But could she determine what really mattered?
Friendship vs. Power.... Only one was true, and only one stood in the end.

Now it was all up to her.
What would she choose?