You Can Be King Again

On the sides of the headband, sticking out, there were white wings of freedom.

Moving on...

He also had a back plate that had multiple parts to it. The main plate/armor piece was sky blue. The first piece was a shield-like shape that had intertwined black stripes in it. Of course, it still held the main color of blue. Then, there was the long blue piece of armor that had three purple spikes on it. Below the big long piece, there were four purple, bigger spikes. On those spikes, there were black lines.

Next...
Ollie also had these armored boots. They were plated with sharp metal that could cut and shred anything. On the exterior, they looked even more dangerous. They had sharp tips, jagged edges, and shard-like features. These boots were also purple.

Moving on to the weapons.
Ollie had two weapons, a sword and a shield. Ideally, that's what everyone wanted and needed. You had your offense and defense all in one! You could have the shield on your back, while you have the sword in front, fighting... Or the other way around, whichever you prefer.

The shield was huge, and it looked complicated. It was mainly purple, but it had a blue handle to it. In the middle, there was yet, another jewel. It was a diamond. A blue diamond. There were black lines coming from nowhere, all connecting to the blue diamond.

It was a cool pattern, if I do say so myself. I really liked it...
But, I liked my armor piece too.
This fit Ollie, and my armor fit me.

Then it hit me.

Could Shadow possibly have worn the same outfit? Was this hers? Was this why Lucy was so excited to put me in this and train me?
Was I like their Shadow?